- 240g SunBlush® Tomatoes, chopped (with marinade reserved)
- 1 red onion, diced
- 1 red chilli, chopped
- Handful of coriander, roughly chopped
- Salt & pepper
SunBlush® Tomato Salsa
Prep time: 10 (minutes)
Cook time: 0 (minutes)
Total time: 10 (minutes)
- Add the chopped tomatoes, onion, chilli and coriander into a pestel and mortar.
- Gently bash the ingredients to incorporate all the flavours
- Add a little of the reserved marinade, some salt, pepper and coriander
- Mix together and serve.
- This salsa is extremely versatile, it can be used to stir through spaghetti, as a topping for bruschetta, or simply served with nachos.
- If chilli isn’t your thing, use less or even remove the red chilli in this recipe.
- Adding some lime juice to the salsa brings even more flavour and is perfect when eaten with spicy crisps.
- This recipe can be used with either chilled or ambient SunBlush® Tomatoes.