- 16 SunBlush® tomato segments
- 16 courgette “coins”, blanched and refreshed
- 16 aubergine cubes, blanched and refreshed
- 16 yellow pepper squares
- 16 halloumi cubes
- 10ml olive oil
- Salt and Pepper
SunBlush® Tomato, Roast Veg and Halloumi Kebabs
These North African themed vegetarian kebabs are wonderfully simple and taste fantastic. They’re perfect on the BBQ but can easily be finished on a griddle pan or under the grill during those colder days
Prep time: 10 (minutes)
Cook time: 10 (minutes)
Total time: 20 (minutes)
- To start, if you’re using bamboo or wooden skewers, soak them in water overnight (this stops them catching fire)
- Drain off any excess oil from the SunBlush® tomatoes and place each of the kebab components onto the skewers in turn varying the colours to suit.
- Drizzle the oil over the kebabs and place in an oven at 160C for 3-4 minutes or until the vegetables have softened.
- Remove the kebabs and flash onto a BBQ of griddle pan to create a smoky flavour and charring.
- Serve with flat breads and houmous dips.
For an added twist, try chopping the halloumi into cubes and marinating overnight in lemon juice and parsley