- SunBlush® Tomato Pizza Sauce
- 1 shop bought pizza base
- 1 ball of mozzarella, torn into pieces
- Few basil leaves
- Olive oil
SunBlush® Tomato ‘Margherita’ Pizza
Prep time: 5 (minutes)
Cook time: 10 (minutes)
Total time: 15 (minutes)
- Pre-heat you oven to 220 degrees celsius
- Top the pizza base with some of the sauce, coating as evenly as possible
- Add the mozzarella and basil leaves
- Sprinkle over some pepper and a drizzle of olive oil
- Cook for about 10 minutes, until the base is crispy and cheese has melted.
- Serve with olive oil and extra seasoning to taste.
- While not a true Margherita, this uses the general ingredients of tomato, basil and mozzarella, with the SunBlush® Tomatoes adding a intense and sweet flavour.
- Add extra seasoning by grating over some parmesan or spice it up with some chilli infused olive oil.