For the dough
- BAK131 - 650g flour
- 7g sachet of easy bake yeast
- SPI120 - 2 tsp of salt
- EVO203 - 25ml olive oil
- 50ml warm milk
- 325ml warm water
For the topping
- SCE011 – spiced pizza sauce
- FIG172 – slow roast figs
- PRO212 – sliced parma ham
- Dolcelatte cheese
- Black pepper
- EVO203 - Olive oil
SunBlush® figs, parma ham and dolcelatte pizza
Prep time: 125 mins
Cook time: 8-10 mins
Total time: 133-135 mins
• In a large bowl, mix the flour, yeast and salt together.
• Stir in the olive oil and milk.
• Gradually add the water while mixing. To form a soft pliable dough.
• Turn the dough out on to a floured work surface and knead for around five minutes, until smooth and elastic.
• Transfer back into a clean bowl and cover with a damp tea towel and leave to rise for about one and a half hours. Until doubled in size.
• Once the dough has risen turn back onto a work surface and knead again until smooth. Roll into a ball and set aside for further 30 mins.
• Preheat the oven to 220 degrees Celsius
• Divide the dough into 6 evenly sized balls and roll them out on a floured surface until 8in in diameter
• Add the pizza sauce, figs, dolcelatte and drizzle with olive oil.
• Place pizza in the oven and cook for 8-10 mins or until crispy.
• Finish with the slices of parma ham and garnish with rocket.
Other tips: try using infused oils on the pizza topping instead of olive oil for extra flavour.