- 250g spaghetti
- SunBlush® Tomato Salsa
- Fresh coriander leaves
- Parmesan cheese, thinly grated/sliced
- A little SunBlush® marinade (or Olive Oil)
Spaghetti with SunBlush® Tomato Salsa
Prep time: 2 (minutes)
Cook time: 10 (minutes)
Total time: 12 (minutes)
- Cook the spaghetti to the pack instructions.
- When cooked, drain and stir through the salsa and add to a bowl.
- Add the coriander and sliced parmesan and drizzle over a little of the SunBlush® marinade.
- Serve with some crusty bread
- Other types of pasta can be used in this recipe, such as tagliatelle, penne or fusilli.
- This also works well served hot or cold, so can be eaten as a tasty cold lunch.