- 250g ready to eat Quinoa
- 50g smoked salmon, torn into edible strips
- 240g SunBlush® Antipasti, with marinade kept
Quinoa w/ smoked salmon & SunBlush® antipasti
Prep time: 2 (minutes)
Cook time: 0 (minutes)
Total time: 2 (minutes)
- This dish can be eaten hot or cold but we prefer it cold.
- Empty the Quinoa into a large bowl and add the drained SunBlush® Antipasti, the smoked salmon strips and a drop of the SunBlush® marinade
- Serve as pictured, with rocket on top
- If you are feeling fancy, try forming a circular mound, with the rocket served on top, with your favourite sauce dotted around. We’ve used a tomato balsamic dressing here.
- This mix is also great as a filling for pita bread or with wraps.
- Try adding feta or other goat’s cheeses to this for a more filling meal