- CER112 – cracked freekah
- TOM245 – diced SunBlush tomatoes
- CHE256 – Halloumi
- 1 red onion
- OIL081 Parsley in sunflower oil – 20g
- Fresh mint leaves – handful
- Pomegranate seeds
- 2tsp lemon juice
- EVO203 - 4tsp olive oil
Cracked freekah tabbouleh with diced SunBlush® tomatoes, pomegranate and grilled halloumi
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 20-25 mins
Total time: 30-35 mins
• Place cracked freekah in a pan of boiling water and simmer for 20-25 mins, or until soft.
• Slice the halloumi and grill until brown lines have formed
• Finely chop the red onion, parsley and mint leaves
• Drain the freekah after 20-25 mins, add to a bowl and mix in the chopped onion, parsley and mint.
• Chop the grilled halloumi into cubes and mix into the freekah mix, along with the diced tomatoes and pomegranate seeds.
• Cover with the olive oil and lemon juice and mix well
• Serve and enjoy.